Jesus I despise Brexit.

532 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 05, 2019, 20:35
Re: Jesus I despise Brexit.
Mar 05, 2019, 20:04
I wonder if people IN government actually believe themselves anymore!? We just see the one side of the coin as it were. I think I knew that..no worries..we’ve exchanged enough to see each other as ‘decent folk’ ..how easily you could be me and I you. Views are irrelevant sometimes..we’ve been given them. There’s something we all share more basic than that. We only know what we know and of course we don’t know what we don’t know..or how much we don’t know. So..pretty powerless in some respect..of course we can try and find out ourselves instead of looking to an ‘authority’ all the time. We’re all concerned with the basic questions, basic rights etc. and that’s all good. I’ve said before, I enjoy our exchanges even though we might appear to be poles apart.

I have phases of being a bit ocd about ‘stuff’ and then it passes, for a time..I just want to see a real fundamental change, in consciousness as much as the physical/practical, before I shuffle off..ha..some hopes. My existence is a complete and utter mystery to me. It’s both ultra extraordinary, and very ordinary at the same time. The true wonder of life is like an open secret..it can’t be hidden, but you can be distracted from it in a million and one ways...and they’re doing a grand job of that! For that reason I like to delve in to different ideas about what’s really going on. In my late teens I had an experience that was as real as the day is long. I think it stems from that. I’ll Leave the reader to See if they can figure out what I mean Dare...I want to share that experience.

As for science well..not telling the full picture is the same as lying? Dunno. Another time Sir!

Ey’up Yoof!

Good evening to you and yours..
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index