Topic View: Flat | Threaded
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Edited Jul 17, 2018, 12:53
Re: Jesus I despise Brexit.
Jul 17, 2018, 12:50
In my humble opinion. ;)

The longer Brexit goes on without any real thought or reason, the more I'm utterly convinced that the ONLY reason it's still going ahead is because of the Anti Tax Avoidance Directive that the European Commission will bring into power in 2019.

I genuinely cannot think of any other reason. A quick Google of "brexit tax avoidance" gives a great deal of information and confirmation of this.

This "will of the people" bollocks is... well, bollocks. It's a phrase designed to give us the illusion of choice. A second referendum now we have facts and figures - and even a total lack of facts and figures in many places - would resolve this and give us a more realistic result. And no - it's nothing to do with wanting to keep voting until I get the result I want. This is yet more bullshit being fed to the gullible by the Leave campaign. Please don't demean yourself by pretending you knew what you were voting for because it's no secret that nobody knows what's happening even now.

G x

Edit: I hasten to add this is not a direct reply to Captain Starlet, whom I believe is on the same page regarding Brexit. It just happens to be the post I added my reply to. :)
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index