Jesus I despise Brexit.

532 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1126 posts

Re: Jesus I despise Brexit.
Oct 24, 2018, 12:30
Someone like Corbyn maybe, but definitely not him, as a former NHS worker, living in Wales, we're a country that he's not even aware exists, one of the multitude of reasons I support the break up of the uk and don't support labour.

He could have been great, sadly he seems intent on squandering his position by ignoring the majority of labour members who support the people's vote, even though saying he wants more membership participation. I think he once had some nice ideas but is clearly intent on his own personal agenda.

Interestingly there were rumours of a possible leadership challenge coming from John McDonnell of all people!

Here in Wales things are very different, especially now with more devolved powers, it truly makes people like Corbyn utterly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things as he has no position here.

Welsh Labour however (essentially red tories) could do a lot more. While the country's infrastructure is crumbling they're joining the tories in ensuring needless vanity projects are implemented which help no one.

I don't want corny as PM, then again I don't want anyone else either. I'm not a party person anymore and I find many independent candidates have better understanding and knowledge. Sadly there's not enough of them
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index