Jesus I despise Brexit.

532 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1126 posts

Re: Jesus I despise Brexit.
Nov 26, 2018, 15:57
I'm not having a go at Barnier, yeah someone had to do it and he's done well out of it in terms of future prospects. Kudos to him I say on that one. Hardly a task anyone really wanted.

I don't know much about NI political situation to be honest, have enough here to contend with. There's an odd political situation in Wales in that all the political parties have somehow taken a bit of a shift to the right. Plaid are labour, labour are tories, tories are ukip and probably best not mention what ukip are! But with Wales voting leave, I was still very surprised in some ways but not others. I was surprised that so many people could be either hoodwinked or ignorant of the situation, and many still aren't. In other ways I'm not surprised as there was virtually no campaign for remain, but a whole load for leave, including a lot of public events led by farage and johnson.

However, still can't get my head round the labour Welsh govt handing powers back to Westminster, even Corbyn said it was a power grab, but no they didn't want to listen. One reason for that though is Welsh labour absolutely hate corbyn.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index