Jesus I despise Brexit.

532 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 05, 2019, 12:22
Re: Jesus I despise Brexit.
Mar 05, 2019, 11:18
Ha..sometimes I do!..in sense, because there’s a whole load of nonsense out there too..
I’m just selective about what I’m prepared to believe. I don’t like the term conspiracy theory..why does someone’s radically different ideas about what’s happening in the world need to be call anything but an alternative view. The terms ‘Brexit’ and ‘conspiracy theory’ have a similar effect on many people..they switch off. They get the tacit message from mainstream “oh we’ll never really know what happened” or “it’s just going to go on and on and on and not get anywhere.” Or...this is what happened and anybody that doesn’t agree you have to call names...ok?” Well, what if...what if people such as Richard Hall, Judy Wood and Andrew Johnson (checktheevidence.com) have actually uncovered ‘the truth’ or something closer than what we’ve been given. I think that’s the key word..’evidence.’
We all know the people at the top don’t really give a shit about us..let em’ eat cake..and be sure to tax em’..nice one Jamie..you know which side y’ breads buttered. The media is so powerful..why do we believe it? Herding instinct? The biggest threat to the establishment comes from its own population. I’m reminded of Treason May’s radio 4 interview a few years back talking about cracking down on non-violent extremism online..the above mentioned people RH, JW and AJ are really who she’s talking about?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02r8z20

I don’t know how MP Barry Gardiner can call RH’s latest film “Racial abuse” It’s an independent investigation. See how he hooked it in with far right extremism? (BBC Question Time Twitter)

Cuppa? Ah go on..

Come to think of it things have been suspiciously ‘quiet’ recently..I get the feeling we might due a reminder..a focus shift.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index