532 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Re: Jesus I despise Brexit.
Jul 24, 2018, 19:05
nigelswift wrote:
Someone doesn't like me posting stuff repeatedly on here. Can't think why.

"Brexit progress report:

“The free trade agreement that we will have to do with the EU should be one of the easiest in human history"
- Liam Fox, 20/7/17

"We will make sure there's adequate food supplies"
- Dominic Raab, 24/7/18,

I'm genuinely concerned about you Nigel. I have said before that you become obsessed with all the campaigns you get involved with, but you are showing all the signs of something much more serious than that the longer you go on. This 'you are always right' and those who don't agree with you are always wrong, no matter what the debate, is very worrying. Surely the people around you, including those here must have noticed, but maybe feel they would be letting you down if they remarked on it. Your post this morning where you dragged your grandchildren in seemed to me to be a desperate attempt at showing the world that they must listen to you at all costs!
This isn't normal behaviour and I have no pleasure telling you this but someone has to.

No doubt I will get a backlash now being par for the course, but as I'm a level-headed person that sees all sides of discussions and respects the opinion of others, I will not be replying to your posts further or joining in with this thread again, not wanting to be held responsible for the personal issues you obviously have.

With regards
Roy
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index