Jesus I despise Brexit.

532 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1126 posts

Re: U-Know as a free space.
Nov 19, 2018, 11:10
That last line was spot on! No thankfully I don't have tv channels so I'm one of the fortunate few who miss everything

His absence at all of the people's vote events has been widely noticed, he wasn't even in the country at the last one with 700,000 people there! How big a two fingers is that! He's lost a lot of support, but is still deluded to think that he'd win a general election!

The only reason he's pushing for a GE is so he can bring brexit in under his own terms and claim it as a victory from that 'capitalist plot' which has somehow hindered and put a stop to our national industries like the NHS, shipbuilding etc. It's sheer lunacy. Never thought I'd hear myself say this but I'd rather the tories in westminster than labour under his leadership, that's how bad he is (and I say that as a former lifelong labour member and voter).

I was amazed when I was running for council that labour candidates were actually pushing that same nonsense around, without actually realising the fact that European countries have better national industries than we do. They just didn't sell their off to the lowest bidder.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index