Jesus I despise Brexit.

532 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1126 posts

Re: Jesus I despise Brexit.
Dec 04, 2018, 19:57
I'm not surprised they're doing so badly to be honest. Labour in Wales are basically tory mouthpieces and people are getting very fed up with them. Across the uk, Corbyn isn't trusted, which is hardly surprising as one of many consensuses are is that he's never once stood up for the uk, so how can he be trusted to lead a country he's never supported in people's eyes?

In comparison with the shower that the tories are, Labour should be walking through the polls with ease, and I genuinely believe that for the most part, the reason for that is an appalling front bench and useless leader who only supports causes he's personally interested in with little to no regard for anyone else. The People's vote march was a prime example which saw him lose a lot of support for his repeated conspicuous absence!

With the polls I really have no idea why Corbyn is repeatedly droning on about a GE that he's not going to win. I think his ego is getting the better of him over actual reality, but then he's just a part of the Westminster bubble now so not really a shock, but if Labour want a shot at a GE they've got to ditch Corbyn. I was genuinely surprised while I was still a labour member how genuinely hated he really is!
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index