Topic View: Flat | Threaded
fitzcoraldo
fitzcoraldo
2709 posts

Re: English Heritage - Another side
Jun 29, 2007, 09:47
fitzcoraldo wrote:
Littlestone wrote:
Not shouting at all fitz, trying to keep the discussion centred on what's important down this neck of the woods. If Mr Carr wants to talk about his experiences with English Heritage up north he's perfectly entitled to do so - elsewhere, not here where we're talking about Silbury updates and English Heritage's failure to provide us with detailed information on their work at Silbury (or to answer our questions on their Ask the Experts page).

Best wishes to you too matey, when we gonna see ya down here? Can feel the Red Lion beckoning for a chinwag and a couple of jars :-)

LS

Cheers and whoops,
I suspect that by sharing his positive experience of EH's work, Robert was trying to establish a balance. I would imagine many newcomers to this forum could be quite taken aback, and possibly put off, by the frequent, and occasionaly vitriollic, anti-EH sentiments expressed by a number of regular contributors.

As for the red lion, thanks for the offer but I have no plans to head south any time soon ...... if you ever find yourself in the dark, true and tender north give me shout.
cheers
fitz
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index