This topic is locked

669 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Robert Carr
84 posts

Re: Silbury updates
Jun 27, 2007, 14:52
Littlestone wrote:
Yes, I am ripping into image/map that heads the latest update because it is totally relevant to what follows in that update; the fact that the text on the image/map cannot be read is simply gross incompetence on the part of whoever is responsible for these updates. Please note my use of words here whoever is responsible. If the person who posted the image/map is some exhausted archaeologist or engineer after a long day onsite he has my greatest sympathy; I do not understand however why that person is doing that work when it is patently obvious that someone with computer skills at English Heritage should be collating the information and putting it on their website promptly and professionally; that is not happening (re: also their Ask the Experts link) and until it does I make no apology for calling those responsible at English Heritage fools (I should have called them incompetent fools - that would have been more accurate ;-)

Why all the bile? It's just a website.

Anyway the English Heritage site looks OK to me. Is there something wrong with your browser? Try re-installing.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index