380 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Re: surprise
Sep 06, 2012, 16:02
Rhiannon wrote:
You are kidding right?! You're suggesting Nigel's stance on not climbing Silbury / entering Skara Brae is based on his jealousy that he can't skip fences like he used to?

It's a good job you had someone else to argue your corner about Skara Brae. Your whole argument is "I want to and I'm going to, and I don't care what anybody says about it." And anybody that says they don't want to, they're apparently just jealous.

Ho ho. Now I REALLY MUST stop reading this thread, it's descended into farce.

This is a bunch of people who wouldn't/ don't want to get on, it's a bit of a shame as we have similar interests, but it just seems a place for people [ myself included ] with nothing better to do [ even though i do ], than shout into the big fat void as no ones really interested, i think it's probably best if mr cope pulled the plug now rather than later, as this place was once vibrant and alive and now it's stuffy and up it's arse [ it's mainly just insults [ some from me!! ]and most of the more interesting people are well gone and most of whats left is very schoolteachery and bland.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index