Topic View: Flat | Threaded
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2555 posts

Edited Jul 10, 2011, 13:33
Re: Unexplained uneasy feeling
Jul 10, 2011, 13:33
The Sea Cat wrote:
I've been looking at the photos and text you sent me. The whole area and discoveries are fascinating, and there clearly seems to be a lot more as yet to discover in the wood. Wally's dowsing abilities would amaze TC Lethbridge. I do hope that he is able to pass on his knowledge/ability so that it isn't lost, like so much of our older wisdom has been. It's so important to keep it alive. In rural Ireland, and here in the West Country, you can still find aspects of it if you search, same as in Scotland, Wales and more isolated rural parts of the North etc, perhaps. Maybe you should try developing your own dowsing abilities Drew.

Making sure we collect all the info and getting his maps copied then grid referenced is the most important thing. I've only had a real look in the woods east (just a wee look but enough thanks to wee discoveries I made to warrant a bigger look further east and south east), Willy has marked loads of areas in the middle area. I've still to search the woods to the west and south/south west. But my guess is the area is hoaching with stuff for which the old fella should get the praise he deserves. Same for Roland, the only guy that believed him in all these years.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index