The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
Our Sacred Land

364 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Rhiannon
5291 posts

Re: Our Sacred Land
Sep 06, 2011, 06:30
Sorry, I'm not sure what your argument is there, Gladman. It sounds along the lines of - The brave people of this country tramped across land that actually belonged to other richer people. That was Good, because the land is Ours and the land is Sacred. People from other countries flock to get in, because our country is naturally better than theirs. This was Bad, because the land is rightfully ours and we shouldn't let other people live here. By god, we fought the Nazis for it etc. The black youths who live in the cities (I'm not sure how many generations you have to live here before you're not an immigrant any more??) have a bad attitude and like being stupid. This is bad. But it's not about race though. They should assimilate and have the same attitudes and thoughts as the Good Indigenous people have (well, as I have). They should visit prehistoric sites in the countryside and it would do them good. The fact that they do not is further proof of their inappropriateness for living in this glorious land.

I might have misinterpreted you :)
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index