barack's nuts

155 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Re: barack's nuts
Jul 15, 2008, 14:48
Go fuck yourself, Tinky. You are obviously a right wing sympathizer trying to accuse everyone else here of being idiots and conformists for not seriously considering your position.
You persist in arguing that might makes right. It doesn't. Oh sure, it'll get results, maybe for a while, maybe longer. But ultimately a nation that stomps all over the globe seeking to dominate for the sake of it's own overindulgence faces what America's facing now, which is damage to its credibility, trustworthiness, and integrity. Ultimately this leads to our having to pour more and more resources into defense, nervously watching out for the attacks that we've brought on ourselves. Oh... right! It's already happened!
I'm not a fool. I understand that interests have to be protected. But if we're going to try to rule the oil fields at the point of a gun, as you would have us continue to do under McCain, we'll still be carting bodies home from the middle east in four years, which is something you seem to be comfortable with.

So kiss my ass, jack. Maybe you're 'brave' for coming into a den of liberals, as PMM sez, but I think you're just a fucking troll with slightly more than average intelligence. But only slightly.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index