barack's nuts

Pages: 16 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Deepinder Cheema
Deepinder Cheema
1972 posts

barack's nuts
Jul 11, 2008, 13:14
Why did Jesse (a girls name) apologise to the nation of 'merica if he feels Mr Obama talks down to black folk.

Perhaps he has a point - I think the USA should stop supplying Israel with money and military items and should effect a domestic firearms ban like we have in the UK, but Barack is too chicken to make this stand. So does he talk down to Black people as well?
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Edited Jul 11, 2008, 15:16
Re: barack's nuts
Jul 11, 2008, 15:05
Jesse Jackson is probably a little bitter about seeing a young guy who didn't go thru 'his' civil rights struggle ascend to the White House (Jackson failed to get anywhere near the kind of popular support Obama is when he campaigned).

I don't want to generalize, but when Black America listens to the old school leaders they get angry history lectures. When they listen to Obama they get excited about building a new future. Therein lies Obama's success where others have failed- drawing in the white vote as well.

Obama's mixed race parentage will serve him well in modern America, which is increasingly turning into a genuine melting pot. Race division has been replaced for the most part with economic class division being the primary ranking factor in how one stands in the USA.
Five
Five
960 posts

Jul 11, 2008, 20:16
Deepinder Cheema wrote:
Why did Jesse (a girls name)

What the hell does that have to do with anything? I know plenty of guys named Jesse, for one thing. And besides which,

My name is a number, my girlfriend's name is a flower, my hair is long enough that I get mistaken for a woman in dimly lit environments esp with my penchant for colorful or flowing garments (the look on their faces when they see the beard is often amusing) as if hair, bright colors, loose clothes were only for girls and not for guys ever ever ever, and if I want to call myself Jennifer or Maude I'll do it and it's none of yours.

Thought we were over arbitrary gender divisions - boys still play with blue trucks and girls with pink dolls?
Deepinder Cheema
Deepinder Cheema
1972 posts

Jul 12, 2008, 00:25
sorry five - only having a little english joke here - we have expressions like 'he's a big girls blouse' or 'ya big jessie'
tinky10675
tinky10675
209 posts

Jul 12, 2008, 02:16
The main and only problem with Mr. Jackson's comments is that Mr. Obama has no nuts to begin with making his comment null to begin with.Sadly as if he did have nuts I would gladly hold him down whilst brother Jess pulled them off :)
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Jul 12, 2008, 19:45
Don't forget your Klan hood.
Sir John Dunn
Sir John Dunn
530 posts

Jul 12, 2008, 20:07
tinky10675 wrote:
The main and only problem with Mr. Jackson's comments is that Mr. Obama has no nuts to begin with making his comment null to begin with.Sadly as if he did have nuts I would gladly hold him down whilst brother Jess pulled them off :)

Get off my internet, dinosaur!
tinky10675
tinky10675
209 posts

Jul 12, 2008, 20:13
So funny how you "liberal leftists" are so open to things unless they contradict your narrow point of view.I live in America and have a right to say Obama is worthless hunk o shit if I want to.And by the way you don't own the internet or this site mother fucker.
Sir John Dunn
Sir John Dunn
530 posts

Jul 12, 2008, 20:31
Deepinder Cheema wrote:
Why did Jesse (a girls name) apologise to the nation of 'merica if he feels Mr Obama talks down to black folk.

Perhaps he has a point - I think the USA should stop supplying Israel with money and military items and should effect a domestic firearms ban like we have in the UK, but Barack is too chicken to make this stand. So does he talk down to Black people as well?

Bitchy horse shit, beyond belief, Cro-Magnon!

The name Deepinder Cheema sounds quite feminine, too.
tinky10675
tinky10675
209 posts

Jul 12, 2008, 20:33
handofdave wrote:
Don't forget your Klan hood.

How dare you even try pulling the race card on me mother fucker. I never mentioned race in my comment at all.The fact that you bring race into the issue only points out your own racist leanings. Handofdave I must tell you sir, You're a complete and utter fool and a waste of space here go away this isnt a site for you to judge others its a site for open exchange of views and sorry if mine dont sync with yours.Thats only because yours are Daft and outrageous from the get go. STUPID STUPID excuse for am Human.
Pages: 16 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index