280 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Edited Aug 07, 2012, 23:27
Re: The finished circle
Aug 07, 2012, 23:25
It is true though isn't it, from real beauty to mucky farms, [this could describe pretty much anywhere couldn't it?], i'm a little against farms because in lincolnshire where i'm from thats all there is, they've destroyed nearly everything and i'm worried that over time it may also happen to aberdeenshire, your photo's show this brilliantly, i was thinking of broomend of crichie at the time i wrote it, a should be famous/ treasured site but not really going to be is it in that setting, but no really i loved the place just not all the farms, old keig got me as well, a really great site but didn't seem looked after at all, it may have changed as i'm talking about a good few years ago. I can only imagine how much WAS there, it's mindblowing, how long you been visiting places there? and do you know how many local places you have visited in that time? because i'd say you've easily visited the most local sites [and probably gladman for the whole country], you're probably a modern antiquarian record breaker and i'd just like to say cheers for giving this site so much [does this get me out of any trouble????].
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index