tiompan wrote:
bladup wrote:
tiompan wrote:
bladup wrote:
tiompan wrote:
nigelswift wrote:
bladup wrote:
I think you sound like a complete and utter knobhead

Sounds like you've been ripped off with the pipe!

LOL

Different planets, are you christian's [i imagine maybe catholic upbringings].

Your'e imagination has already shown to be a bit untrustworthy , maybe a bit of chakra re-alignment might help with future intuitions .

My imagination is pretty good [you should see my artwork] and is very trustworthy i thank you very much, and there you go with all that hippy nonsence again, it must be pretty hard to be aligned with a glass eye.

It depends how you use your imagination , what might be useful in writing stories for children might not helpful in solving a political problem , understanding the behaviour of people in prehistory or the religious beliefs of your contemporaries . I can't talk for Nigel , but using my imagination I imagine you are wrong .In those other examples where you have attempted to imagine something in the real world and mentioned it here you have got it wrong .

I love the way you say this as if you know it's true- anyone can look back though and my opinion is just as valid as yours. You've turned into noris cole from corrie now.

Yo might like to think your opinion might be as valid as anyone else's , but if your opinion is wrong , in this case the continually unaddressed "Stone circles have nothing left in them " it is not .
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index