Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Aug 22, 2013, 22:37
Myers wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:
Myers wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:
Myers wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:
So you call him delusional and an imbecile yet you get your news from your window

You seem to be ignoring my post on holocaust numbers. Any reason for that?

Myers wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:
So you call him delusional and an imbecile yet you get your news from your window

You seem to be ignoring my post on holocaust numbers. Any reason for that?

No, I cant find it, it is just difficul to cope with this forum format, it really needs updating.

The one justifying the 4 to1.5 million downgrade?

Its pretty lame, it explains nothing as to what happened to the other 2.5 million. They clearly made up the 6 million, because it was the number they had been throwing around for decades beforehand, witness all the news articles about 6 million jews in the decades before world war 2, which I doubt that you know about

this is where the 6 million number came from

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24369

That is a fucking vile website by the way..,.

What is vile about it?

Jesus, if you need me to tell you then you are beyond help.

Look, this has moved on from laughing at the idiot and his conspiracy theories.. Looking at he brainwashed fuckwit calling everyone else sheep. It's no longer about the funny little man wearing his tin foil hat, keeping his thoughts simple n case big brother is watching.

It's turned into something nastier.

I no longer want to discuss anything with you. To me, you are an anti Semitic holocaust denier, using bollocks about free thinking to justify his nasty, revolting, pathetic hatred.

I was once in the armed forces, and have spoken with old soldiers who were there when these camps were initially entered. Your
idiotic rambling is personally insulting to me, and is pissing on the graves of far better people than you.

In short, fuck off and take your lunacy with you.

That is the kind of BS I am up against. I don't hate anybody, your programming just makes you think I do. The Jews in the camps died from war time shortages, and typhus. The Jews in the camps were mostly the none zionist Jews who didn't want to move to Palestine under the transfer agreement. The 6 million number was a plot going back to the 19th century to justify the creation of Israel, as you can see by the evidence in the links. You can do the maths of the ovens yourself and you will find that it is completely impossible to cremate anywhere near that many bodies in the time they stipulate. It is total fabrication, but they have mind controlled the general public through education and the media into behaving like you when confronted with the truth
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index