U-Know! Forum »
Global Fascist Dictatorship

Pages: 25 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
zephiloyd
66 posts

Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 04, 2010, 18:35
Having just read the Red Willyband thread, I am a little saddened that no-one here seems to have grasped that they are all controlled and funded by the same people, ie. the secret power structures above the level of government, and that it does not matter which puppet leader is selected into power, they are simpy lying actors, and the agenda of establishing fascist world government is still marching ever forward.

I know I am new here, but I have been a huge Cope fan for years, but since waking up to the phoney left right paradigm last year, I really wish David Icke would give Julian Cope a good talking to.

Does anyone know what I am talking about?

If not and you would like to know, I would be interested in your opinion of a film called "Wake Up Call", it is free to watch on google videos. It is the kind of film that will change your understanding of political reality. Please reserve judgement until you have seen it all, I would simply like to demonstrate just how incredibly corrupt our western governments have become.
Myers
Myers
151 posts

Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 04, 2010, 19:41
Brilliant.

Er, this is a joke, isn't it?
zephiloyd
66 posts

Oct 04, 2010, 20:33
No, of course not, why would it be?

Look, here is a very basic introduction to what I mean. The film "Wake Up Call" is two and half hours. This is 10 minutes, watch carefully

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHvTy_fVdJ8
helvellyn
helvellyn
39 posts

Oct 04, 2010, 21:04
Always the same, isn't it?

You, and You alone possess The Truth. The rest of us are ignorant sheep, and it takes You, the New Messiah to wake us from our ignorance.

And what a martyr you are. I bet nobody ever says thank you.

Well, I'm saying it now. Thank you. Until now, I was so stupid that I believed everything I read in the papers. Having no critical abilities of my own, I need someone to come along with a film like this.

I particularly enjoyed the 9-11 Teeshirts at about 8 and a half minutes in. I missed the bit about the faked moon landings sadly, as I went for a pee, but I'm sure when I get round to watching the full 150 minute version, it'll be there. Somewhere.
zephiloyd
66 posts

Oct 04, 2010, 22:23
Why the attitude, I wasn't being impolite? If somebody told me that the presidents and prime ministers of the world had consistently referenced "The New World Order" without giving further explanation, something which Hitler spoke of, and I didn't know anything about it, I would certainly like to be informed.

There is nothing about the moon landings in the film, please don't belittle the subject, it is very serious, and I am merely trying to inform.

Eisenhower warned the people of this current situation in his leaving address in 1961, then Kennedy exposed the secret societies in an address to the nation a few months later, and look what happened to him.

A year ago I had no idea about this stuff, until someone pointed me in the right direction. Now I am doing the same thing so that others can be educated and prepared. We need to unite and take back power from the murdering scum that rule the world. The richest banking family in the world, The Rothschilds, who the UK government work for, funded both sides of the two world wars, so that they would still win, whatever the outcome. The elite play with peoples lives over generations, whilst the people are busy with there daily distractions, their masterplan goes unseen and any attempt at exposing it, is dissmissed by the compartmentalised mainstream media. There is a sustained campaign against conspiracy theorists and their theories, Hollywood and the mainstream media use NLP techniques to influence the people away from investigating them, as demonstrated here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTbos3zu0a8

People have become soft, lazy and decadent, and it is no accident that due to the police state, protesting anything is much more difficult than it used to be.

Here Bill Gates lets slip that vaccines are for population reduction, which can only mean that they are intended for sterilization or killing people off. The global elite pose as liberals by day but are ruthless killers by night, they spin a web of lies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12DmpWbMSTI&feature=related

This is a vast subject, that most people have a standard reaction to, ie. attacking the messenger and dismissal, because it is so different to their current view on reality, the idea that they have been lied to their entire lives is ludicrous. It is no accident, that it has been kept from you, it is not for your benefit. But many are now saying things like "I thought all these conspiracy theories were a load of rubbish, but they are true, I was wrong!".

The approach to take is to suspend your programmed understanding of reality, and investigate for several weeks, before forming an opinion. Then you will have passed the point of no return, and you will never be the same again. The process is called "waking up", and it removes the mainstream media brainwashing, but it is for your benefit ultimately, because you will be stronger and more stable on the other side, because you will understand geopolitics and be able to identify the real enemy of mankind. If you are interested in politics then you will find the subject fascinating.

Very few of you reading this will do this, but if just one person does then I have done some good.

They created the left right paradigm to divide and conquer the people. The left were told that the right were the enemy, and the right were told that the left were the enemy, whilst the real enemy controlled both sides in secret. Exposing this is where the real revolution is.

It is a shame Julian Cope hasn't looked into it, but I guess if you don't know that it is there to look into you won't. It is great that he blasts the pope, but has he ever exposed the real force behind the Vatican, Adolpho Nicholas, The Black Pope, who is the head of the Jesuits? I doubt it.
Myers
Myers
151 posts

Oct 04, 2010, 22:30
Have you hit your head recently ? Have a sit down, dear boy.
zephiloyd
66 posts

Oct 04, 2010, 22:38
if you have nothing to say, don't belittle me. This is NOT A JOKE.
helvellyn
helvellyn
39 posts

Oct 04, 2010, 23:18
You're right. I 'm being unneccesarily rude, and I apologise.

So what is it that annoys me? I generally try to avoid belittling others, but I couldn't help but be sarcastic here.

Partly it's the implication that there's some hidden truth, and that I/We are too brainwashed to see it. That's pretty offensive don't you think? The video clip had several examples, such as the fox news/sheeple bit. So it winds me up every time. I felt the same way about the Loose Change thing.

Partly because I think it's utter rubbish, and any radical ideas get dismissed as tinfoil hat stuff, precisely because the radical analysis of society expressed by NWO conspiracists is then subverted into something that can be safely dismissed.

Is there an Elite within society? Well of course there is.

Do they have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo? Again, that's really just stating the obvious.

But to conflate this with some secret society of alien lizards or whatever is not a logical, rational position to take. Why would they bother? They have all the guns.
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Edited Oct 04, 2010, 23:59
Oct 04, 2010, 23:55
This is almost as good as the GhostWhisper thread.

NOT.

Say what you want, but i'll take western democracy over totalitarian shit-holes anyday. Or Communist ones. Or states of anarchy.
Try Burma or Iran or perhaps even modern day Mexico for a lifestyle choice...Oh wait, i forgot, they are the way they are as part of the master plan. Dat ol debil....western european civilization marches on !

Anyhow...gotta go shave my ass with a rusty cheese grater....again.
D1

PS: I've eaten Sheeple, it tastes just like chicken.
zephiloyd
66 posts

Oct 05, 2010, 00:16
helvellyn wrote:
You're right. I 'm being unneccesarily rude, and I apologise.

So what is it that annoys me? I generally try to avoid belittling others, but I couldn't help but be sarcastic here.

Partly it's the implication that there's some hidden truth, and that I/We are too brainwashed to see it. That's pretty offensive don't you think? The video clip had several examples, such as the fox news/sheeple bit. So it winds me up every time. I felt the same way about the Loose Change thing.

But its true, there is a hidden truth and that is what matters. I was brainwashed but I am now deprogrammed from the matrix. How is it possible to deprogramme somebody without informing them that they have been programmed? It is tough love.

It has already been proven that governments can hide secrets for decades. The gulf of Tonkin incident has now been declassified and exactly as the conspiracy theorists were saying at the time, it is now, on record, a staged government attack. This was the incident that began the Vietnam war. So if they can manage to keep this a secret for so long, what else can they hide?

33 conspiracies that turned out to be true

http://newworldorderreport.com/News/tabid/266/ID/980/33-Conspiracy-Theories-That-Turned-Out-To-Be-True-What-Every-Person-Should-Know.aspx

helvellyn wrote:

Partly because I think it's utter rubbish, and any radical ideas get dismissed as tinfoil hat stuff, precisely because the radical analysis of society expressed by NWO conspiracists is then subverted into something that can be safely dismissed.

Is there an Elite within society? Well of course there is.

Do they have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo? Again, that's really just stating the obvious.

But to conflate this with some secret society of alien lizards or whatever is not a logical, rational position to take. Why would they bother? They have all the guns.

You don't need to bring the lizards in.

The things is: They mean you harm!

They use staged terror as a reason to take over countries, and increase security at home. They take over the countries so they can instal a government manipulated by them, e.g. Iraq, Afghanistan, next: Iran. They increase security, ie. CONTROL so that the people cannot unite and rebel against the system, the police state will hammer them. If you protest the government, you can be taken away and locked up as a terrorist. The purpose of the terrorist laws is nothing to do with Muslims, it is being used throughout the west against their own citizens. They use phoney money generated by private banks to destroy countries, so that they can come in as the saviour and impose a global currency in an implantable microchip. the charter for the federal reserve ends in December 2012.

Learn about the fascist police at the G20 in Canada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1rfVnllhTU

They also mean to poison you and want you to die, because they want a smaller population, because they will be easier to manage in their world government.

Heard of the American Stonehenge?

The Georgia Guidestones were errected at a cost of $2 million, and prove their plan of population reduction by 95%

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

Vaccine Death Coverups
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhxvYjCZVN4

you will also be poisoned through the food
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSpkLk0vYmk

and the water
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8GG3wTAx6Q

and via eco-fascism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Oj_rYKH6OY

via the codex alimentarious they are reclassifying vitamins and minerals as toxic and plan to outlaw growing your own food, they want you on GM produce.

All this info is backed up by government documents

You are dealing with Luciferians who have operated through high levels of freemasonry, their plan is centuries old. The 5 rings of the Olympic symbol represent the European, American, Asian, Austrilasian and African unions. Seperate branches of the world government. Their religion means that they have to tell the people what they are doing, they use symbolism to do this. 2012 is when they plan to have all this in place.

The info indicates Israel and Iran will be at war within 5 months, this will begin world war 3, unless we can expose them and slow them down. It is working but there is a lot of work to do. today AJ has manged to get the google trends No.1 and 2 positions again, with terror hysteria and october surprise terror. the info from credible sources indicate a fake terror attack within a month, many sources say it will be huge, possibly fake alien. Project Bluebean is a fake alien attack that will be used to centralise power.
Pages: 25 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index