Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Myers
Myers
151 posts

Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Aug 22, 2013, 16:29
zephiloyd wrote:
Captain Starlet wrote:
What I mean, which is actually painfully obvious, is that I can see the world for myself, unlike you I don't need to be spoonfed conspiracy theories and outlandish ideas to stop me thinking for myself.

how do you know you are thinking for yourself if you are being fed lies throught the MSM who have an agenda. It is easier to lie to somebody than to make them aware they are being lied to.

If you research it the official stories of all the terrorist events they do not stand up to scrutiny, as they are full of holes. Whistleblowers come forward and they are ignored or attacked by the msm. The terrorism is faked to justify the security and the taking away of rights. Recent events such as Boston and Sandy Hook were staged by crisis actors. The real Boston bombers were these guys, who thought they were part of the drill.

http://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/8007cf4b9b0f7d8ef8de742ec70ae72c.jpg

There is a drill at every false flag, so when something goes wrong they can use the drill as the cover

Under a barrage of propaganda how do you know you are not being driven into a totalitarian nightmare?

They have already got the future planned out for us under Agenda 21. most of us are to be killed with cancer causing agents, and other health problems, and war. The next generation are already being wiped out with vaccines which cause sterility, and abortion pushing. Racist Liberals, Planned parenthood have killed 50 million black babies in the US. When they have their world government, they are really going to drop the axe with their bioweapons facilities. The rest of us will be permitted to live in plannedopolis (google it), the shit future they have planned for us in 2040

This is the point you keep refusing to answer.. cut and pasted it in case you somehow missed it

oh.. Maybe the lizards ate them.....

To be fair, I don't know - but I'm sure that a simple look around google will tell me why.

Are you saying that atrocity is purely defined by numbers? are you saying that, even if you are correct, that less deaths makes it somehow more acceptable?[/quote

Only from Wiki, but i'm busy

After the collapse of the Communist government in 1989, the plaque at Auschwitz State Museum was removed and the official death toll given as 1.1 million. Holocaust deniers have attempted to use this change as propaganda, in the words of the Nizkor Project:

Deniers often use the 'Four Million Variant' as a stepping stone to leap from an apparent contradiction to the idea that the Holocaust was a hoax, again perpetrated by a conspiracy. They hope to discredit historians by making them seem inconsistent. If they can't keep their numbers straight, their reasoning goes, how can we say that their evidence for the Holocaust is credible? One must wonder which historians they speak of, as most have been remarkably consistent in their estimates of a million or so dead ... Few (if any) historians ever believed the Museum's four million figure, having arrived at their own estimates independently. The museum's inflated figures were never part of the estimated five to six million Jews killed in the Holocaust, so there is no need to revise this figure
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index