249 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
mingtp
mingtp
2270 posts

Edited Oct 05, 2010, 01:24
Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 05, 2010, 01:04
Zephiloyd, I say this in good humour with good intention because I once thought similarly:

1. You are preaching, whilst not to the choir, but to a forum inhabited by pretty switched on people. But, preaching you are.

2. You may not know it yet, but you are in danger of becoming crippled by paranoia. Yes, we all know that global power elites exist and that they do nasty stuff, but most conspiracy theories are not "truth" - did you know that one of the signs of psychotic thinking is the drawing of sweeping conclusions from limited evidence? If you start to see connections everywhere, it's time to lay off the weed. Trust me.

3. David Icke is a cunt. Here's why: he makes money from selling delusions (lizards? pur-lease) to vulnerable people. And he's an anti-Semite. I saw the thread title you posted and thought "could be a giggle", but switched off the moment you cited David Icke. He's a cunt as much as George W. Bush is a cunt. Only without the body-count.

4. I'm no expert, but instead of believing all you're told by conspiracists, try reading something more grounded and thoughtful. Equally as radical but far less sensationalist, try reading some Noam Chomsky or any other of the more grounded writers many of the "heads" on this site could steer you towards.

Peace
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index