Myers
Myers
151 posts

Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Aug 22, 2013, 16:55
zephiloyd wrote:
Myers wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:
So you call him delusional and an imbecile yet you get your news from your window

You seem to be ignoring my post on holocaust numbers. Any reason for that?

Myers wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:
So you call him delusional and an imbecile yet you get your news from your window

You seem to be ignoring my post on holocaust numbers. Any reason for that?

No, I cant find it, it is just difficul to cope with this forum format, it really needs updating.

The one justifying the 4 to1.5 million downgrade?

Its pretty lame, it explains nothing as to what happened to the other 2.5 million. They clearly made up the 6 million, because it was the number they had been throwing around for decades beforehand, witness all the news articles about 6 million jews in the decades before world war 2, which I doubt that you know about

this is where the 6 million number came from

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24369

After the collapse of the Communist government in 1989, the plaque at Auschwitz State Museum was removed and the official death toll given as 1.1 million. Holocaust deniers have attempted to use this change as propaganda, in the words of the Nizkor Project:

Deniers often use the 'Four Million Variant' as a stepping stone to leap from an apparent contradiction to the idea that the Holocaust was a hoax, again perpetrated by a conspiracy. They hope to discredit historians by making them seem inconsistent. If they can't keep their numbers straight, their reasoning goes, how can we say that their evidence for the Holocaust is credible? One must wonder which historians they speak of, as most have been remarkably consistent in their estimates of a million or so dead ... Few (if any) historians ever believed the Museum's four million figure, having arrived at their own estimates independently. The museum's inflated figures were never part of the estimated five to six million Jews killed in the Holocaust, so there is no need to revise this figure
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index