Topic View: Flat | Threaded
zephiloyd
66 posts

Edited Oct 06, 2010, 16:45
Re: Zephiloyd
Oct 06, 2010, 16:44
zerkalo wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:

Nice spin on what I said, sadly most people will believe your lying twisted propaganda.

So I am anti zionist, that makes me an anti semite, a simple equation you make in your head, due to your pre-programmed brainwashed belief system.

So I am against the evil tyrannical zionist neocons that run The US and Israel, and that makes me a bad person? In any case, they are still middle men, they are not the head of the conspiracy, the global conspiracy is Luciferian, that is the true belief system of those at the top.

How do you grapple with the concept that there are many Rabbis and Jewish people, who I support, who are also anti zionist?

I am keen to hear you answer that.

Heh, where did I lie, I pointed out that you made a statement about the perpetrators of the Holocaust that I find anti-semitic and offensive, only you have made the link between my asserting that I find your comments anti-semitic and you being anti-semitic, you tell me.

Whether it is offensive is irrelevant, what matters is if it is true, and I claim it is, if you don't believe it, then fair enough, but to stamp on free speech, due to being offended is lame. I am saying that there is information that has been deliberately with-held from the people for the agenda of the Luciferians.

zerkalo wrote:

Yes I've heard of Jews against Zionism too, though I think I'd be hard pressed to find any Jew out there that thinks Jews were responsible for the rise of The Third Reich and extermination of 6 million of their own.

Again you are spinning it, to make me look anti Jewish. Jews were not responsible for the rise of the Third Reich, a handful of Zionists were, particularly The Rothschilds, the richest banking family in the world, they funded the Nazis and World War 2, both sides.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index