The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
Pagan Christianity?

121 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Branwen
824 posts

Re: Pagan Christianity?
Oct 27, 2009, 21:20
Bladup, you are bewailing the fact of persecution, whilst making comments with the emotions and bad language attached that will make another group feel persecuted. That makes you a hypocrite. It doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong in such cases, or who deserves what, so don't go there. Zero tolerance is the usual practice for dealing with any kind of persecution. That doesn't mean anyone will make you stop, or rise to the bait of an argument, it just means you will cease to exist for most people, becoming invisible. You already are to some, have you noticed? If you do manage to engage anyone weak minded enough not to treat you as invisible, the thread will be closed, making it appear the topic is not one we can deal with like grown ups. The first step on any spiritual path is a moral and social code, if you don't have one, don't pretend to be spiritual. Please try to put your views across in a less antagonistic fashion. Thanks.

That's my "going the extra mile" before I give up speech. I pretty much lost my thread of thought on what I was talking about now anyway.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index