Topic View: Flat | Threaded
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Re: Pagan Christianity?
Oct 27, 2009, 15:35
dodge one wrote:
Fair enough June,
I don't expect anyone to have to follow my lead. But i'll have nothing more to do with 'HIS' likes again. 'He' has made other similar remarks in other posts on this site. Hate is just Hate, no matter where it radiate's from.
Regards to you,
D1

It was a quote from gore vidal, he said it publicly, i just agree with him, you make it sound like i said it, you are on jc's website maybe you should be on the fucking popes or something, autogeddon is nearly a whole album about killing people and who should die, do you have the same problem with him, if you do why are you on this site, in the sleeve of said album when talking about his trip to sellafield nuclear power station he ends his notes with "now we sit in an open pasture on a full blue day wondering how it ever came to this. DIE MOTHERFUCKERS! This son is risin'!". Do you think it's alright for julian to speak like this but not me, if you do you are a hypocrite, its called freedom of speech and it's what OUR ancesters sometimes died upholding, i'm just using MY rights, is it dodge one or dodgy one?
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index