bladup wrote:
harestonesdown wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
harestonesdown wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
harestonesdown wrote:
Littlestone wrote:
tiompan wrote:
It's not an exercise in common sense building , it's a portal tomb .

Surely you’re not suggesting the (original) builders would choose a less stable construction over a more stable one? We’re talking about a people who knew their materials and understood the properties and limitations of those materials inside out. The fact that the structures have survived so long is proof positive of that.

If anyone doubts Sanctuary's findings at Trethevy they should watch his latest DVD.

Youtube link ?

Frayed knot Geoff. Nobody would need to buy the book if I did that. I said earlier it wasn't for sale. Still good though :-)

Not sure i get you Roy ?

The current DVD is just a private effort Geoff not made to sell. If I let people see it they would then not need to buy the book.
BTW, sorry if I'm not responding to some mails but that same problem I had the other week has returned. The unread mails highlighted in red are not turning to orange once read so unless I go through them all I don't know what's new or not after a while. Grrrr

Ah, i see now.

He's a right tease when he's got something to sell isn't he?

Well I won't be making much here that's for sure :-). Will give the link to it when it's available.
Pleased we're all contributing to interesting threads lately though without falling out.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index