how deep is your love?

110 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tuesday
tuesday
280 posts

Re: how dowse is your love?
Nov 03, 2005, 16:51
do I have to wear diapers and be covered in clingfilm like that guy in the image too?

listen man, if I walked around Clerkenwell with a swastika around my neck where it could be seen, I'll tell you how I'd feel - extremely bruised! - not because of anyting cosmic but because my neighbours might find it somewhat offensive - unreasonable of them, I know, but there you go....

Now I know that's not what you mean, so perhaps next time I am in the wilderness I might try.....but on one condition.....that you explain in very simple terms (like I am thick): why I should; why it's connected with megalithic culture and why your personal experiences - which I don't doubt have been compelling for you - apply to prehistoric life - or in fact, to my life...

you have some interesting beliefs Mike - I don't share them but that's cool. But don't YOU find it interesting that both you and Cropredy who have both obviously had some extraordinary experiences around megalithic sites appear to have contrasting views about them whilst remaining completely convinved that you are each right - isn't that a bit threatening - or at least thought provoking old sport?

best wishes

t
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index