The weekend

138 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Reality and the possibility of other...
May 19, 2004, 10:26
Point taken dude....however in my life I have felt strange about this issue ever since I was a lad.....call it agut feeling .....I except that if there is no*afterlife* then that will make this life that I do have sort of meaningless. This is summat that makes me sad...but I will simply have to get over it and enjoy the trip. . .However there is and has been a lot of odd stuff that I cannot logically explaine that has happend to me and others I have known that makes me believe that we are much much more than just organic flesh. For example can anyone on this board tell me what human Consciousness actually is? And if so why do we have it? And how this came to be ... U~know the ald missing link question. . . if we are simply here to grow old and drop dead then surely this is a pointless egg~siss~10ence. . . that does not need us to be *so* Cognisant .... so why does it *seem* to be soooooooo meaningful?

Nature and Evolution have proved that there are proper reasons for development in lifeforms and there lived out lives. Yea? So why shouldn't this carry on beyond our reality and our lives. Surely it would be wrong of us to assume *our* reality is the only reality that there is.
Or am I just talking bollocks here....hmmmmm scratches chin and looks at his shoes.
(((yali))
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index