August Album of the Month

113 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

tOoKoOLiAN...
Aug 14, 2003, 15:02
Very nice ... you have actually given a justified debate there and given me some straight answers rather than the tit for tat crap that some of the earlyer postings have consisted of including my own earlyer postings on this topic btw .

I do seem to remember Julian harking on about *Van Halen* at some event I found myself at, but I just thought he was aving an Ironic Muso~moment ?

I always thought of JuLIAN as being the direct psychedelic result of the likes of *theee 13th flOor elevators* for example?...and a good reviewer of such great music!

But to even waist energy on Van Halen is eneough for me to get pissed off ... however many of U dudes out there dig Um! I am sorry but they are = to Deaf LeparD in my view. 80's cac !
I don't rate them at all whoever it is that writes about them!

I am sure Julian has his motivs for listening to such stuff which is fine it is his given rite!
It is his site!iT IS his writing! ... I dig Julians music but I don't know the man and I also have my view on what 80's cac is!

Can't be doing with such sillyness when there are sooo many truely unsung albums out there that Julian should aim his skillful reviewing at!... The *heads* from Bristol for example! I do believe Julian has heard their albums too?

(puts hand over ranting gob)

sORRY donT mean 2 be harsh ... but ...
...Cheers & thanks for the kewl posting man.
Yali*
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index