August Album of the Month

113 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
copefan
copefan
214 posts

Re: August Album of the Month
Aug 05, 2003, 10:35
Right I don't like Van Halen...........but i've been doing a bit of searching and they are still quite alot of fans out there! all this of slagging off is quite funny as some people really mean it! Well great thats what this is all about.....but its getting personal which is not the aim. I don't like van Halen but i've looked at Julian's review and its well put and very informative which is what album of the months about.......without bands like VH would we have had Brain Donor, LAMF maybe but would Julian have put so much effort in to the band without the whole Rock circle to pull ideas from.........Van Halen may not be everyones cuppa but Julian likes them and its his site so he can write what ever he wants to write and I for one respect that view as I think we all do but for one review to cause so much shite is beyond me............all I can say is look at your own record collection and weep as some of what you hold dear would probably get you an even bigger slagging off! where is that Blancmange LP..................
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index