August Album of the Month

113 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Re: August Album of the Month
Aug 02, 2003, 15:49
Yea well u can get worked up about all this stuff if you want dude ... sure that is a kewl way to spend your time listening to old music that once and still does mean summat to you I have no argument to present to you there ... However what I feel is wrong with this forum and this divide of cope fans is that as the years have gone by ppl tend to follow cope from different periods of his stardom and even cope has to admit that he has chopped and changed styles in his own music enough to create a diverse following ... and also he has put ppl off with his ever changing styles ... personally I admire the man for it more power to him!

But as a person who writes songs too ... for many years now I have become bored with cutting ege muso angst, my teenage years are long gone and I just like what I like when I hear what I hear ! If I like it enough I buy it. I personally hate most metal beevas and bit head music cus I was into punk when I was KID !

Also if you make music as I do ... it prevents me from having the time or space in my brain to be bothered with Van FoOOkin HALEN or the long winded reviews of ppl who r lucky enough to have the time to listen to music all day!

I AM ToO BUSY MAKING mUSIC pAL!

bLOWSaBIG KISSmASssmiLeatcha!

YarLianSINGERofSongs*
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index