Topic View: Flat | Threaded
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6210 posts

Re: The Pagan 'problem'
Sep 26, 2010, 10:52
The Eternal wrote:
tjj wrote:
Thank you tsc, TE and Drew for your kind comments on another thread (I have just sent a message to Mega). And yes, the Cherhill walk was just what the doctor ordered ... we walked through Yatesbury and up and around Cherhill Down; it was bright and very breezy. I have had a great 'summer sabbatical' this year spent exploring the Cotswold long barrows and countryside - but my heart belongs to to those rolling Wiltshire Downs.

Hi June,
Sounds like your day on "those rolling Wiltshire Downs" was perfect - with a nice wind. I've fancied going to Yatesbury, but have never found time when in that part of the World. Any chance of a blog about it? I crave details of your route. I'm quite keen on the Cotswold long barrows too.
Take care,
TE.

Hi both,

Despite living in the midst of Cotswold long barrows, my heart belongs to Cornwall, with Wales taking up an increasingly large chunk of my affections.

Back on thread, I wouldn't necessarily advocate banning religion, but I do have a problem with heads of state using it as an excuse. Like you June, I have no wish to revisit the whys and wherefores of Iraq though.

Happy Sunday both,

Alken
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index