The Pagan 'problem'

132 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Re: The Pagan 'problem'
Sep 16, 2010, 10:34
[quote="tjj"]Yes, its Thorsday again ... I think it is generally accepted that the Age of Christianity is over, replaced by the Age of Reason (quote: Rodney Castleden from Britain 3000BC). We can only hope that the Age of Reason will filter into the 'other great world religion' too.

If 'Pagan' means observing Nature with a sense of awe then it is alive and well ... gods, goddesses and God had been invented by mankind in its own image and sets us apart from other animals as a species with an ego.

Having said all that though, for all the Irish Catholics who have been discriminated against over past decades both in England and Scotland, I hope the Pope's tour (kicking off in Scotland) is successful - as some of my good friends say through gritted teeth "don't start me off" - then for my dear old Mum who believes she was born a Catholic and will die one.
" I hope the pope's tour is successful" - i would class been shot as successful, there should be no place for peodophile scum in any existence, full stop, when will people realize that it happens in all the catholic churches all over the world, and all good people should understand they are ALL THE ENEMY OF LIGHT, along with the muslims that take 10 year old girls as their WIVES, i am related to cromwell and this knowledge is very deep rooted and is not fed by the media, and i hope that it's the age of the spirit and light that we are entering which will give us the reason and understanding to banish all evil in whatever ways possible.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index