The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
The Dragon Project

90 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Rune
288 posts

Re: Liquid Honey
Feb 11, 2005, 16:57
Yep, that's the stuff, keep at it, practise and see what happens. The things you feel and describe are all normal, we each experience things differently, I'm sure you know the analogy of the 3 blind men and the elephant, well all you and I can do is describe the bit of the elephant we encounter, that's what makes it so difficult for everyone to get some common ground to understand, as while I'm describing the tusk, you're describing the leg. Our views seem "different" but they're not, they're just a little bit of the whole picture and so far, no-one's put the whole picture together so we can all see it.

I'm a big fan of Sig Lonegren's practical attitude to Dowsing, too, his ebook is here, well (!) worth a read.
http://www.isleofavalon.co.uk/GlastonburyArchive/sig/spirdowsing0.html

I practise and teach Reiki too and I am doing a crystal practitioner course as without the qualification I can't get insurance to practise what I've been doing for friends and family for aeons, and the way litigation is going in this country, I'd rather be insured.

I wondered before posting about this sort of stuff as it can produce very hostile reactions in some people but I took a deep breath and had a go, which is how I live a lot of my life, and I'm glad I did, thanks everyone for being so polite.

I'm all for open mindedness as well, I'd just say be wary of anyone who has some sort of agenda that needs you to change whatever beliefs you have in order for their "energy" to work whilst they deprive you of large amounts of cash.

Some therapies sound like a load of tosh that couldn't possibly work and you'd be right. Other therapies sound like a load of old tosh that couldn't possibly work yet they do.

Anything I do works whatever I or the other person believes, our beliefs don't have to be in harmony at all, I'm sure that it's just 100% natural, the only thing is science hasn't found a way to explain it <i>yet</i> which is why it gets rubbished so often. Things will change, I'm sure. Already there is a machine that can actually show the source and intensity of someone's pain, this was previously the realm of "sensitives" and "psychics" and the "paranormal"
http://www.meditherm.com/therm_page1.htm

Rune
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index