The Dragon Project

90 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Wotan
Wotan
606 posts

Re: Liquid Honey
Feb 11, 2005, 10:55
Now thats really interesting. My own experiences with personal energy have been very much 'my own' as the kind of liquid honey effect you describe, is usually likely to attract skepticism or ridicule if you try to describe it. My aunt is a Reiki practitioner and my sister uses crystals and remote healing, and I have always been sensitive to a kind of energy. My own experiments with the 'clapping' technique or when dowsing without instruments usually result in an electrical tingling, like pins and needles or the sensation of a soft fuzzyness - bit like cat fur - between my palms. I also find that sometimes my hands will 'ache' and if I gently bring them together in a slow clapping pose, I can feel a sensation of cold, and a texture almost like a handful of soap suds.

Reading Graves and Lethbridge made all these experiences more real and more scientific than fantastic, as i am quite skeptical myself and always try to keep clear of mumbo jumbo and concentrate on things I can actually see or prove to myself. When visiting ancient sites it often reveals quite unusual sensations and effects, just by placing a hand on the stones or even holding an artefact.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index