90 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Re: Well ?
Feb 09, 2005, 12:34
Well...

I'm afraid I didn't really learn anything new this time round. He just confirmed to me some of the tests and findings mentioned previously:

The EVP voices really did appear on the tape, and even gave them the number of someone in America to call to verify that the person the voice was connected to (Raudive) was also in contact with them!

Also that the thing about the infrared "laser" beam coming from the rock is a scientific fact - not sure what it's caled, but it happens under certain conditions to certain types of stone.

The bit about every stone having an electromagnetic field wrapping 7 times around every stading stone, regardless of size, was also mentioned (in relation to dowsing) along with these sites being built around/over blind springs, open springs or wells. Something which I am increasingly certain of myself but find it hard to articulate - the wells/springs/water connection, I mean...

I'm gonna email Paul Deveraux about several things that cropped up, to see if he is aware or these things, and will report back if/when I get a response! Sorry to be a bit cryptic - just wanna clear some things up before talking about them here... ;o)

And Hob - sorry for not responding to the tectonic thingy as yet - I've printed the stuff you sent me off and I've gotta find 5 minutes to read through it!

There was another spooky thing that came up - bullshit or not - was that when Martin first visited Rollright, it was viewable from the road (no hedge) and his (rather uninterested) mates were shouting at him to "get a fkn move on!" and that if he didn't, that if he didn't hurry up, they would "fkn go without him!" or summat. The car door lock popped up and the door flew open. Whatever the reason, it scared the sht out of them! Apparently true - I've no reason to doubt it. Just relating what I've heard...

G x
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index