pagan persecution at avebury.
This topic is locked

126 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
freeavebury
22 posts

Re: brigantes!..................
Nov 09, 2003, 19:14
in reply.........the last thing we want is sympathy,and if this is your idea of help,then no thanks.........if all you can do is take the piss out of my style of writting then maybe you need a new hobby.... youve got too much time on your hands.....were trying our best to do what we can to find a solution to this problem,something which means so much to so many people....forgive me but isnt the whole idea of the message board to discuss matters such as this in an open manner with the whole picture not half truths risking jepordising the outcome what ever that may be..at least we are giving it a go and doing our best.....which is more than can be said for you......our vehicles are legal,all we are trying to do is park safely and in an area where we would be no hindrance or problem to others in the village,with out the threat of prosecution/persecution during ceremony times.......as a newcomer to this web world thing,do you treat all newbies the same?i make no apologies for being computer illiterate,but im trying my best and im learning......why not give me a break and take your head for a shit...................then well all have a bit of space to do what really needs doing.........ta muchly.mik xxx
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index