This topic is locked

126 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Re: 'lightwork'?
Nov 09, 2003, 15:36
"In passing, might I suggest that it is somehwat imprudent to dismiss a warning as paranoia when, by your own admission, you know nothing of the subject?"

Please repeat where I stated i knew nohing of the subject? I only asked you what yo meant by 'lightwork'.

Thanks for taking your time in warning of the dark forces, but in all honesty, after years of fighting the 'dark forces' myself, I came to realise that 'they' don't exist. In my honest opinion the real enemies aren't a faceless mass of insecurity, 'they' are the same as us, every individual displaying greater or lesser of the following qualities:

Paranoia, insecurity, superstition/prejudice, greed, fear.

Why do you insist it's a dark/light, black/white deal? Better to light a candle than curse the darkness? Cursing the darkness is the same as being the darkness. The 'us and them' thing is unfortunately a product of it's believers. I spent a good while recently thinking there was a fascist plot to get me, when in reality it was just one twat with nothing better to do in his life than threaten non-republicans.

I don't believe the Christian schtick about good and evil, but that's not to say I'm uninformed.

I used google and discovered that lightwork is something I do daily! Manipulating images in a 'lightoom', is digital photography's answer to the darkroom.

The first 'lightwork' I found that touched upon what I can only imagine (minus yr response) is yr subject said this:

"We speak to you as a Being of Power here on Earth [His name is Zaanen and I received the impression he is from the Pleiades]

We are here to help Earth dwellers evolve in part of the Upliftment. We are not the ones known to you as High Ones, but we are part of the Grand Upliftment process.

Now there are three - Ojak, Kareetha, Zaanen. "

That sounds like crazy shit to me? Does that make me one of the dark ones?

Yours, confused,

Morfe
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index