Register
Unsung Forum »
Soundtracks To Our Lives W/E 18/1/03

70 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
242 posts

Re: Clause 23
Jan 21, 2003, 00:55
I take it you are referring to me, Norbert. I think you've taken my comments slightly out of context there. Parodys tend to be a bit funnier if they are grounded slightly in truth.
I'm not for one minute telling people how they should listen to stuff, I was just expressing an opinion that it amazes me that people manage to listen to so much. and relating it to my own personal experience it seemed a lot to me. Obviously not to others - fair enough.
I was also griping at the fact that there is an endless supply of music but not enough time to get to everything, and that after a while listening to one thing means you are neglecting something else. In otherwords I feel agrieved that at the rate my record collection grows items are displaced from my listening and neglected. Like I say in my reply to my original comment, I sometimes go for periods where I stop buying and try to catch up on my collection. It never works as there is always something else to buy and get hold of. This to me is v. frustrating, I just wondered if other people felt the same.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index