Soundtracks To Our Lives W/E 18/1/03

70 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
moey
moey
770 posts

Re: how can people listen to so much?
Jan 19, 2003, 23:02
How can people NOT listen to so much music? Music is all around you seeping into your pores, whether you choose to listen to it or let it wash over you is up to you.

So when do I listen to music?

Well, I wake up, I put on some music. I get some food with music on, I shower to the strains of music. I have a half hour drive to work, I listen to music.

I spend a lot of time working on my PC and on the net at home, during which time I constantly have music on. If I visit friends, we play music.

I rarely watch tv,I listen to music instead. If I read, I have music on as a background. I live in the country, if I go anywhere I normally have to drive - music on of course.

Just because I don't sit there with nothing else happening doesn't mean I am not listening to the music. Ask any woman - multi tasking IS possible.

"Having a large record collection is a false economy" Believe me, there is no economy about having a large record collection. IMHO having a small record collection wouldn't be able to satisfy my moods or fads. (although granted in these days of the internet it's easy to get music if you have a fast enough connection <I don't> and you can be arsed.

Six albums a week? yeah, I have weeks like that too - but remember, that's less than one a day.

musicmadmoey

If we all had
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index