Soundtracks To Our Lives W/E 18/1/03

70 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

Re: Soundtracks To Our Lives W/E 18/1/03
Jan 20, 2003, 17:38
Also .. went to the library to take back last weeks listening from there, no intention of getting more but just thought I'd have a look. However .. best intentions and all that... got

Marilyn Manson - Mechanical Animals, never listened to any of this before, first listen conclusion, OK too relentlessly bleak and depressing for me, some ok social comment but nothing that really hit me in the face .. yet. There was some stuff I actually didn't like too, so we'll see

Suzanne Vega - got a coupla hers somewhere on tape from about 15 years ago a good easy way to replace the tapes with mp3's which is a current goal

Stevie Nicks - The Wild Heart, just to remind me of old times and hanging out at St Peters rectory in Selsey with friends getting stoned going to parties and listening to biffo's music

Van Morrison - for me further explorations of vtm's music which I had largely ignored until a 2 or 3 years ago when I saw him at the fleadh

Cowboy Junkies - Lay It Down as per recomendations from here

Sinead O'Connor - Faith and Courage hope to go see her in march - not heard this one, but I like her

Shane MacGowan and the Popes - another tape to mp3 conversion item
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index