Topic View: Flat | Threaded
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

Re: Soundtracks To Our Lives W/E 18/1/03
Jan 20, 2003, 11:35
Got me some new CDs ovet the weekend

Shane MacGowan and the Popes - The Snake
Really just from Shane loyalty, will be listening to this properly during the week

Best Of Black Sabbath - Can't be bothered to replace my individual albums vinyl with CD (can't afford to - I ain't selling 'em to get dosh to buy CDs)

Jeff Buckley - Grace, just for that hallelujah song really off Shrek and also Gillian Anderson chose it as one of her desert island disks the other week (I have an ongoing crush on that woman - punky girl, in therapy and on drugs at 14 - my type of gurl)

Julian Cope - The Collection, another best of but it was £2.99 at the record shop and had a coupla tracks on I haven't heard

My colleague played me smashing pumpkins malon collie etc which was OK, I'll give it another chance

Had to listen to pop pap too with the kids in the car over the weekend, tide is high - boo where is debbie, some cheesy quaver pop thing - just the way you are and blue - blah blah blah. I just let em play what they like - they are mad keen on sunspots tho' and we all drive along singing that regularly recently

Do other feel the same I don't like "best of's" - saying that got two over the weekend ... erp ...
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index