Head To Head
Register
The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
Glastonbury resident antiquarians and festival,.

301 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Astralcat
Astralcat
742 posts

Re: Glastonbury resident antiquarians and festival,.
Aug 01, 2013, 11:01
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
Astralcat wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
tjj wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
Astralcat wrote:
Glastonbury IS a chakra!

To illustrate the utter pointlessness of this kind of assertion, i'll just say "No it isn't" and that I know that 3000 years ago it was covered in banana and cream trifle.

You won't shift me from that belief.

Its my life illusion, metaphysical, garden gnomic view.

I really don't know why you have to talk to people like this. I'm going to defend Astralcat because, although I've not met him, know him to be a good, compassionate person who fights vigorously against injustice - whether it be people with disabilities, whales being slaughtered or badgers being killed etc, ect ... a very long list indeed. What does it matter what someone believes about Glastonbury, what is with all this 'prove it' shit. How about a little bit of inclusive courtesy.

That applies to Mustard too, lecturing people about humility ... talk about pot - kettle.

I wasn't attacking so theres no need for you to leap to the 'defence' of anybody. I was illustrating a point, rather light-heartedly I thought.

I tend to ignore your posts in general, they're either fawning or ill conceived, often both, so if you could ignore mine we'll both be happy.

Charming.

Just a fact.

In your opinion. I do not agree at all.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index