Head To Head
Register
The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
Glastonbury resident antiquarians and festival,.

301 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Mustard
1043 posts

Re: Glastonbury resident antiquarians and festival,.
Aug 01, 2013, 10:46
Astralcat wrote:
Mustard wrote:
Astralcat wrote:
Mustard wrote:
Astralcat wrote:
Mustard wrote:
Astralcat wrote:
nigelswift wrote:
Let's stick with the goblin. Do you open the door to see if the bloke's personal fact is a universal fact or do you NOT open it and accept his fact as your fact (like you seem to be doing with the experiences of your relatives)?

Not just my relatives, but me also. Ok. I would open the door. If I saw a goblin I would agree with him that this was indeed a fact. If not, I would consider the possibility that he was indeed perceiving a discarnate entity that I could not. If so, this would still be fact.

That would not be a fact. That would be a supposition ;)

Metaphysically speaking, it would be fact.

No it wouldn't. You really are sounding like a religious zealot now. Even the born-again Christians I've known have understood the difference between beliefs and facts. If you believe something, but can't prove it, it is not a fact... it is a supposition.

If you know anything about magical reality, then you would know what I'm getting at.

If you knew anything about the lord Jesus Christ, you'd know what I'm getting at ;)

I know quite a lot about him. Great teacher. Highly knowledgeable occultist and now an Ascended Master.

Oh dear.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index