Head To Head
Register
The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
Glastonbury resident antiquarians and festival,.

301 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Re: Glastonbury resident antiquarians and festival,.
Jul 31, 2013, 10:39
Astralcat wrote:
I absolutely agree, and this knowledge most likely came from a previous lost culture eg. 'Atalantis'. Plato was not a gullible man, and Vedic thought refers to the vast antiquity of human culture beyond what our current paradigm asserts.

Glastonbury IS a chakra!

Namaste _/\_

Hello Astralcat, always good to see you here.
A week or so ago I made a spontaneous trip to Glastonbury courtesy of my very down-to-earth friend with a car. I have to say that it was the highlight of my summer - as it always is. An uncomfortably hot day, I had doubts about walking up the tor. We approached from Wearyall Hill and the first thing I encountered, which oddly I hadn't noticed before, was the Avalon Orchard at the bottom of the tor. A very peaceful place to stop for a bit before walking up the tor. Already starting to transcend the hot humid day, I almost flew up the tor into the warm wind and amazing views.

Then spent some time in the Chalice Well Garden where I placed my hot feet in the cooling waters of the 'healing pool'. My whole being was instantly refreshed and energised. From the peace of the garden we could hear laughing and jollity - I took a little peak over the fence to see a group of scantily clad 'old hippies' splashing about in the waters of the White Spring which flow into the lane and into the old Victorian Reservoir building the other side of the fence. It was like glimpsing another world ...

It was a wonderful few hours, a spiritual tonic - as ever I came away feeling renewed.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index