Topic View: Flat | Threaded
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Re: New study challenges timeline
Dec 07, 2012, 12:03
tjj wrote:
bladup wrote:
It's great to come on here to be put down about your own self importance by people with there own MASSIVE self importance, you can't beat a good hypocrite. At least i know that hardly anyones listening some people seem to think they're talking to the world on here. It's all water off a ducks back to me, a lot of people on here take themselves far to seriously, i mean someone said in this thread that people stop posting on here because they can't hack it, but if you ask them they'd say it's the people on here they can't hack, not one of you will drive me away, it's the long haul for me and i'm determined to help make the place more welcoming for newbies, because if we don't it'll just die anyway, copes selling his old stones books and i bet this site will go the same way if it does not get any new blood soon, only the modern antiquarian forum bit because they have no trouble on the other forums [it would be so easy to keep all the sites and photos and just shut our bollocks up], I mean any newbie gets welcomed in and then just gets shit, it would be funny if i didn't know what you lot were like, if you don't agree with something just stop reading it, you don't have to put everything down, just because you're not interested or agree with it doesn't mean others feel the same, a forum like this isn't just for things you agree with, it's also for things you won't believe or agree with, your attitude keeps people away, it will die if you don't change, the only people to have come on for ages have all said they've read it for years, so even they're not really newbies, this forum feels like a sinking ship at the moment to me.

Hope I haven't been guilty of putting you down Bladup as enjoy reading your posts and forthright exchanges. The images you have posted, both photos and painting have contributed greatly to this website and deserve to be published in their own right. You've probably noticed I'm a bit of an outsider here too, there are certain individuals who never respond to anything I post (that's life). However, I read most posts and have to say this thread started off sensibly enough but ended up chasing its own tail - I lost the plot several posts ago.

We all have feet of clay ... keep on keeping on :-)
best wishes
tj

Well i'm one of those who think your a wonderful person.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index