213 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Edited Dec 07, 2012, 15:34
Re: New study challenges timeline
Dec 07, 2012, 01:19
I really shouldn't have to or feel the need to say this - but this is in answer to evergreens question on past lives, but even if it wasn't and i'm just talking about myself again that would be fine also if it's relevant to the subject been spoken about, no matter what some of you lot think, some may be interested as this is how we learn from each other [our stories] but if you're not interested stop reading now, as it's better than moaning about it or having a dig afterwards. The first thing is places, When I was a kid I'd known certain places my mum and dad had taken me for the first time, I've even shown them around places none of us had ever been to [in this life], it always really freaked them out as they're nothing like me at all, they even seemed scared of me at these times because they couldn't work out how I knew the places already, even though I told them "it's alright I've been here in another life", I was 4 when i first said this to them. So as a young child I'd always thought my past lifes were just around Lincoln, but as I got older I realised I knew other places as well [I mean certain towns and cities], and then when I found the prehistoric world it felt like I'd found my home [or the life that means the most to me], and the life I keep/kept coming back to, I've been to so many prehistoric places that I "knew" so well I've even been able to put my map away because I knew this "new" place I'd never [supposedly] even been before, at loads of other places I get nothing at all and I get lost like everyone else!. The second thing is people, I know who I've known before good and bad, I never say anything to any of these people as I like to let them say something to me because when they know me from before they can't not say anything, I've had loads of people say they knew me before, they say the way I look mixed with the personality makes them remember stuff themselves. It's like me myself makes people remember themselves, and every time someones said something to me I've already known myself and often know the people better than they even know themselves, one friend who killed me in a past life looked like he had seen a ghost when he first saw me, he sort of did, in the end he remembered everything without me saying a word, and once he remembered what he had done it was very hard to stay friends [we didn't], even though I'd known for all of the 10 years of knowing him it was very different once he had remembered, as I no longer trusted him once he didn't trust himself. To prove things more everyone that's ever said anything was a wise old soul or an evil person, I truly keep coming back and so do these other people, it's not everyone, it just seems to me the people who were around at the start of this "age"!!! Because I'm a pagan I keep everything balanced in the middle and I think this is why, I'm never that good or that bad, this keeps me here. Anyone who claims to be just good is lying because they wouldn't be here if that's the case [or will soon be gone from this realm] and evil shouldn't be here at all either. This brings us to this last bit, it's a bit scary but has to be said, The other thing that I remember is evil from past lives, it's always there, and so is me against it, I believe in good and bad [and the balance of it] but there's no place in this world for pure evil!!! this is my only enemy and it's not of this world [or shouldn't be], it really stands out over lives as very very unnatural, I'll tell you my first "really strange" experience I had with evil as a kid [about 11 or 12], I've only told this to a handful of people [because of the voice in my head bit, it's one of the only times that's happened to me] - I was walking towards the busiest road near my mum and dads and just as I got to the smaller road that runs down the side of the bigger road a very tall man walked past me, he gave me a lovely smile [as if to say hello], he was about 10 yards ahead of me when he suddenly turned around [I'm getting goosepimples just writing this!] with the most evil expression [the opposite to the nice smile he had just given me] and I clearly heard in my head a demonic voice say [I'd never even seen a horror film or anything like that, I was a very very pure child still at this point] "THIS IS WHAT WE'D DO TO YOU IF WE COULD!" and with that he ran to the main road and jumped over the barrier and into the fastest car I'd ever seen driving on that road [I know they controlled him and the driver of the car that was going as fast as it could], he went though the air like a rag doll and as high as a house hitting a car coming the other way as well, it was all as bad as it could have been, it was so horrible and it scared me shitless [It was very heavy for an innocent 11 or 12 year old] but at the same time they had admitted they couldn't do that to me and I've been battling them ever since, they have hurt people around me though therefore hurting me though them, that's why I am very careful now who I have around me. When I had my massive cosmic out of body experience where I was touched by a being of light I thought of that time as a kid and realised what they had wanted to stop [but couldn't because I had been protected] I have so many many things I could tell you that prove my past lives to me but others believing is always down to them remembering things themselves, if they don't it's almost impossible for them to believe you, you should see peoples faces when they've said to me "I don't believe in past lives" and I respond with "well when you die it must be the end then because that's your truth but it's not how it is for me, I respect your thoughts about yourself and you should respect mine, death is the end for some but not for others". That's the thing EVERYONE I've met who's had past lives is wiser than normal, it's all there if people would just look, one day soon when they can test old souls and wisdom with machines the people it picks out will be pushed to the front and everything will be good at last again, people like this used to be seen by the people like the lama's of buddhism or the living gods of the rastafari or hindu's, but at the moment in this country they're all [one for each tribe] probably seen as just fucking mental still, [but they wouldn't/couldn't do a worse job for their tribe than our knobhead goverment does]. At the end of the day people who know they've had past lives will just know [I have past life memories that are stronger than memories of this life] and the people who haven't [had past lives] clearly won't know because it's not true for them, that's why some people could never believe in a million years.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index