bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Re: The first site you ever visited.
Oct 06, 2012, 17:16
Harryshill wrote:
bladup wrote:
Harryshill wrote:
I didn't say I used only logic, I said that my feelings about a place are irrelevant to me. Of course I have feelings, I don't think they are relevant.

So, not Spock like at all.

I haven't argued with you, I just don't believe what you are saying sometimes. It doesn't make you a madman and you may be a seer, I have no idea if thats so, but even if it was it still wouldn't make you right.

As I said, I read, and come to an opinion

But saying you just don't believe what i say sometimes is silly [and insulting], because if i didn't believe what someone said i just wouldn't waste my time reading what they said, people seem to like to criticize what i say and but at the same time seem to lap it up, while others read what i say "just" to pick fault with it, it's all water off a ducks back to me though, i'm the most honest person you could meet, i don't lie because it makes me feel bad and the viking in me wouldn't allow it, i read this site for 6 years before i joined in, so i'm speaking to those sort of people just as much as anyone on here anyway, as i know the sort of people who just listen in, because i was one for years!

Hells bells. You are not the only person who has lived before, and it really is no big deal.

I said that I don't believe everything you say is true, not that you are a liar.

You might believe it's true, and so might the other you's in previous existences, but that doesn't make it true. It just means you think it so.

Not silly and not insulting.

You explained that a lot better this time, and i now understand what you mean, I have explained loads [but not to you] that my experiences are my reality, not others and what's "true" to me, may well not be true for others, for instance- i "know" i've had other lives and at the rate i'm going will have others as well, but who am i to tell people who "know" otherwise, their reality of no life after death could very well be true for them, and for them people to believe in a life after death could be just a false hope to them, never to be fulfilled, their reality is just as valid as mine, and they can both be real, side by side together.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index