146 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Re: The first site you ever visited.
Oct 06, 2012, 16:47
Harryshill wrote:
I didn't say I used only logic, I said that my feelings about a place are irrelevant to me. Of course I have feelings, I don't think they are relevant.

So, not Spock like at all.

I haven't argued with you, I just don't believe what you are saying sometimes. It doesn't make you a madman and you may be a seer, I have no idea if thats so, but even if it was it still wouldn't make you right.

As I said, I read, and come to an opinion

But saying you just don't believe what i say sometimes is silly [and insulting], because if i didn't believe what someone said i just wouldn't waste my time reading what they said, people seem to like to criticize what i say and but at the same time seem to lap it up, while others read what i say "just" to pick fault with it, it's all water off a ducks back to me though, i'm the most honest person you could meet, i don't lie because it makes me feel bad and the viking in me wouldn't allow it, i read this site for 6 years before i joined in, so i'm speaking to those sort of people just as much as anyone on here anyway, as i know the sort of people who just listen in, because i was one for years!
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index