Developments at Avebury

356 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Resonox
604 posts

Re: QR Codes
Feb 28, 2011, 08:09
Sanctuary wrote:
Not on me it wasn't Resonox, you're aiming at the wrong person. I was just saying what I know a lot of other people feel that we want an end to this pointless and negative arguing.
Quite right...I should've read the author's title headings more closely, but as so many people on here state their point of view then sit back and let others carry the can for them...these things are bound to happen...but again...my apologies for a silly and ill-observed assumption.
However...............
I'm not sure how arguments are pointless or negative though.....if everyone agreed blindly with everyone else...there would be no need for any topics...the whole point of a debate is to have two sides presented and I daresay fought for...usually until an accord is reached...which rarely happens(human nature) or until a lid is put on the subject and it is left to simmer with both sides unsatisfied, but at least having got their point across.
I disagree with people blatantly disregarding signs and climbing hills where climbing is prohibited..not because I see said hill as a high observation point or a point to be observed from below...but as a simple preservation measure...am I really so wrong to argue for preservation against those who "have rights" as proclaimed by their ancestors(of which we have no proof)?
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index